Glass laser engraving machines are generally applicable to cut non-metallic materials, such as organic glass, wood, and others. Especially when engraving glass materials, laser engraving machines rely on the advantages of high engraving speed, high efficiency, and good engraving quality. Therefore, such glass engraving machines can be suitable for users who process various engraving glass materials. Glass is fragile during the engraving process. Therefore, glass engraving must be very careful. For different types of glass, the lead content is different, and so are the engraving methods.
In fact, it is not difficult to engrave glass materials with a laser engraving machine. Moreover, the operation is relatively simple. You only need to input the pattern, text, or symbol in the computer software to achieve the engraving effect. It should be reminded that when engraving glass materials, it is necessary to match colored paper with the help of colored paper thermal transfer engraving. The engraving effect is similar to frosted. This is more conducive to achieving the desired processing effect.
Technical parameters of glass laser engraving machines
|Laser type||Co2 laser|
|Power||80W, 100W, 130w, 150W, 180W|
|Working speed||0–72 m/min; available for step-less speed regulating|
|Accuracy of positioning||<0.01mm|
|Supportive graphic format||BMP, HPGL（PLT）, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PCS, TGA, DST and DXP|
The glass engraving machine is the machine using laser micro-processing technology as the media to engrave various glass products. This machine mainly consists of the laser, the engraving platform and cover, and the control system. It adopts computer control technology as the basis to control laser processing. Therefore, it is also named as CNC glass engraving machine. And under laser irradiation, the glass will melt and vaporize physically. And thus, the machine achieves the purpose of engraving patterns or symbols on glass.
CNC glass engraving machine can maintain the consistency of product patterns better than the traditional engraving method. And the speed of laser engraving is much faster than manual engraving. The efficiency becomes higher, and the damage in production is also smaller.
With computer control technology, this kind of CNC engraving machine has a precise engraving process and creates clean and high-contrast patterns. The CNC laser engraver software it having is easy to operate and user-friendly. Just needing simple training, you will have a professional operator.
Nowadays, CNC laser engraver for glass is mainly combined with CO2 laser engraver because it is compatible with various non-metal materials.
The glass laser engraving machine is applicable for marking and engraving on glass materials. For example, many buyers use this glass laser engraver to engrave beer glass bottle, wine glass bottle and 3D glass materials. If you are searching for beer glass engraving machine, wine glass engraving machine or 3D glass engraving machine, this machine is the correct choice.
In addition, it is also suitable for the engraving processing of most of the non-metallic materials. Such materials include bamboo and wood, acrylic materials, paper packaging, plastics, and leather, cloth, ceramic, and resin, etc.
The glass laser engraving machine can also engrave double-color boards and MDF in advertising, modeling, and plastic processing industries.
The engraving effect of the glass engraving machine owns the features of being precise, clear, and wear-resistant.
The glass laser engraving machine is widely used in the advertising processing industry, gifts & crafts processing, clothing, and shoe industries. It is also applicable in the packaging industry, product marking industry, food industry, and decoration industry.
With this kind of CNC engraving machine, you can have excellent laser engraved gifts, such as engraving glassware with delicate patterns.
Its application also covers many digital products, such as, mobile phone shell, tablet PC shell and the portable power source. This glass laser engraving machine can be used as the iphone back glass laser machine. The users can use it to mark graphics or symbols on the back glass of iphone.
The users firstly input the engraving parameters into the computer. After receiving the instructions sent from the computer, the laser will generate a laser beam. And the optical mechanism transmits the laser beam and makes it properly focus on the surface of the work-piece.
This kind of CNC glass laser engraving machine always takes laser engraver software which is the reason for the precise and high-efficient glass laser engraving process.
The energy density of the laser is lower than the critical value of the glass before reaching the engraving area. And it will exceed this critical value in the area where the users want to engrave. And then, the laser generates pulses in a very short period of time. The laser energy can instantaneously heat the glass to produce very small white spots. And thus, it engraves the graphics or symbols on the glass as designed. At the same time, the rest of the glass or crystal remains intact.
- The laser engraving efficiency is very high, and the engraving time is very short. Furthermore, the working efficiency is more than a hundred times higher than that of mechanical engraving.
- Due to the characteristics of the laser, it can be focused on a certain wavelength for precise micro-area processing. This is difficult to achieve by using other engraving methods.
- The glass laser engraving machine has no mechanical contact with the work-piece. There will be no tool wear, and it will not affect the properties of the glass.
- The laser engraving speed is very fast. And there is not enough time to diffuse heat to the surrounding area within one thousandth of a second. Therefore, the glass will have no deformation.
- The glass laser engraving machine will not produce a lot of pollution, which is beneficial to environmental protection.
- The glass engraving machine is easy to realize automation and line production.
The users can use the glass engraving machine to engrave logos, text, and other designs on the glass. When the laser engraving machine is engraving glass materials, it shows quick engraving speed, high efficiency and good engraving quality. This machine is very suitable for users who plan to engrave a large number of glass products.
The operation of the glass engraving machine is relatively simple, without complicated installation procedures. The following briefly introduces the operation steps of the glass engraving machine.
- Firstly, turn on the main power switch, turn on the voltage stabilizer, and turn on the water cooling machine. It needs to fill up the laser tube with water, and cycle for 1-3 minutes.
- Switch on the power of the main machine.
- Turn on the fan power and air pump if any.
- Turn on the laser switch, and then turn on the lighting switch.
- Check whether the laser is emitted normally.
- Turn on the computer, and open the control software. Click the up, down, left, and right keys to check whether the machine is moving correspondingly. The movement of the machine means that the computer connects with the engraving machine.
- Place the work-piece on the working table and adjust the focal length.
The long focal length is suitable for thicker materials, and the short focal length for fine and more precise engraving.
- Operate the computer to transfer engraving files, and complete the positioning. Test whether the area of the engraving file is within the effective range of the work-piece, and then start engraving.
- After finishing the engraving processing, the operators need to turn off the machine in order.
1) Turn off the main power supply of the laser.
2) Turn off the water cooling machine.
3) Cut off the control power supply, and disconnect the main power switch of the machine.
4) Turn off the air compressor if any.
- Turn on and turn off the engraving machine in strict accordance with the operating instructions.
- It is forbidden for the unqualified personnel to operate and repair the machine.
- During the operation, the operators shall not enter or put anything into the working table to ensure safety. The operators must concentrate on the operation. And they shall press down the emergency stop button as soon as possible when encountering dangerous situations.
- The operators must adjust the optical path of the machine and the laser head according to accurate operation procedures. This is to ensure the safety of the staff and the machine.
- Every time when the operators turn on the machine, they shall return to the reference point. And it needs to check and clean the focusing lens and check the concentricity of the laser.
The users need to maintain the glass engraving machine regularly, in order to operate smoothly and prolong its service life. The following mainly explains how to maintain the glass laser engraving machine from four aspects.
1. Replacing the circulating water and cleaning the water tank
The users need to make sure that the laser tube is filled with circulating water before the operation. The quality and temperature of the circulating water directly affect the service life of the laser tube. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly replace the circulating water and clean the water tank. It is better to clean it once a week.
2. Cleaning of the fan
Long-term use of the fan in the machine will accumulate a lot of solid dust in the fan, make the fan generate a lot of noise, and it is not conducive to exhaust and deodorization. When the fan suction is insufficient and the smoke is not smoothly discharged, the fan must be cleaned.
3. Maintaining and cleaning of the lens
There are some optical lenses on the laser engraving machine. The laser beam is emitted from the laser head after being reflected and focused by the lenses. The lens is easy to absorb dust or other contaminants, which will cause laser loss or lens damage. Therefore, it needs to clean the lenses by following specific instructions every day.
4. Cleaning of the guide rails
The guide rails and linear shafts serve as the core components of the glass engraving machine. And they play a role of guiding and supporting. Therefore, it needs to clean and maintain the guide rails regularly. This is to guarantee the high processing accuracy, the high guiding accuracy, and good motion stability of the machine.
While purchasing the machine, the buyers cannot only consider the glass engraving machine price. It is more important to understand the functions, the important parts and manufacturing technology of the glass laser engraving machine.
1. Learn to distinguish the functions
There are different types of laser engraving machines on the market to meet various processing demands in different industries. The engraving machines are divided into glass engraving machine, woodworking engraving machine, and stone engraving machine. The buyers can distinguish the machine’s functions firstly and choose the suitable one based on their demand. If they plan to engrave glass mostly, it is better to choose the laser engraving machine for glass. For example, the glass laser engraving machine can be used as wine glass engraving machine, beer glass engraving machine and 3d laser engraving machine crystal glass engraving.
2. Pay attention to the motor of the glass engraving machine
The motor is also critical in the operation process of the glass engraving machine. Because the motor needs to work continuously for a long time. The buyers must pay attention to select the accurate and durable motor when purchasing.
Another is the adjustable range of the speed of the motor. Different engraving materials require different working speeds. If the speed of the motor is non-adjustable or the adjustable range is small, the application will be greatly restricted. The buyers may ask for the operation video of the glass engraving machine for sale from the suppliers, to see its performance.
3. Manufacturing technology of the machine body
The glass engraving with high precision processing demand requires the stability of the machine during the working process. Therefore, if the buyers engrave glass in the long term with high power, they shall use the cast-steel machine body. This is to ensure the precision and stability of the glass engraving machine.
4. Pay attention to the important parts of the engraving machine
The screw rod and the guide rail are important components of the glass engraving machine. The buyers can inquire with the suppliers carefully before making a choice. Good screw rods and guide rails are an important guarantee for the accuracy and performance of the engraving machine. Consumers must compare and consult with manufacturers in detail while purchasing engraving machines. And it is better to visit the manufacturing factory to understand the machine thoroughly.
The laser engraving machine price is related to the size, function, and quality. A responsible CNC laser engraver manufacturer provides reasonable laser engraving machine price for their customers. Cooperating with it you will have a high-quality, and well performance CNC glass laser engraving machine.