What common questions asked by the laser users?
Laser radiation is mainly harmful for eyes and skin, so the operators should wear protective glasses of the appropriate wavelength. Please note that you can’t look directly at the laser beam at any time.
It mainly include smoke purifier, voltage stabilizer, protective glass.
Oxygen and nitrogen are the most common. Nitrogen is mainly used to cut stainless steel, aluminum, brass, etc., and oxygen is mainly used to cut carbon steel.
The fiber laser outputs a high-energy density laser beam, which instantly melts and vaporizes the area illuminated by the ultra-fine focus spot on the work piece, and realizes automatic cutting by moving the spot irradiation position through a numerical control mechanical system.
The price of fiber laser cutting machine is affected by many factors, especially affected by core components such as lasers, laser heads, machine bed, beams, guide rails, racks, etc.
- High cutting accuracy and speed. The cutting accuracy is high, and the cutting surface is smooth without burrs.
- Better cutting quality. The laser cutting head does not contact the surface of the material and does not scratch the work.
- Narrow cutting slit. The minimum heat affected zone results in minimal local deformation of the work piece and no mechanical deformation.
- Good processing flexibility. It can process any graphics, and it can also cut pipes and other profiles.
- More powerful. It can cut non-deformation of steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy plate, hard alloy and other hard materials.
It can realize the cutting of stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, spring steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, galvanized sheet, pickled plate, copper, silver, gold, titanium and other metal plates and pipes.
Most lasers have a life of around 30,000 hours, which typically equates to about 15 years’ use. Fiber lasers have an expected life of around 100,000 hours, which means about 45 years’ use.
The thickness of the work piece cut by the laser cutting machine is mainly determined by the laser output power.
It can be used in sheet metal processing, aviation, aerospace, electronics, electrical appliances, subway accessories, automobiles, food machinery, textile machinery, engineering machinery, precision accessories, ships, metallurgical equipment, elevators, household appliances, craft gifts, tool processing, decoration, advertising, metal external processing, kitchenware processing and other manufacturing and processing industries.